I got in a good glaze load yesterday. Today I will be making up some new glazes to test. I want a line of transparent glazes that are still in a subtle earth tone pallet. The last glaze I made was too bight for my taste and I need to pull back on the cobalt carb quite a bit.
On a totally different note, I have been trying to get back on my eatathomecooks.com kick. I hate planning meals and this website gives you a weeks worth of recipes. It used to give you the shopping list for free, but not anymore. I like most of the meals and I love not having to think about it. Lat week, one of the meals was a pizza pot pie which I think is genius. I like lots of veggies and sauce but have to sacrifice that for a crisp crust. This is the solution to that.
This week's menu:
- Chicken, Broccoli and Red Pepper Stir-Fry
- Ham, Broccoli and Cheddar soup, salad, cornbread
- French Dip Sandwiches in the Slow Cooker, French fries, carrot sticks
- Chicken Shepherd’s Pie, favorite steamed veggie, Cranberry & Oranges
- Italian Sausage Pasta Sauce, salad
- Mexican Beans and Rice, salad, tortilla chips and salsa
- CocoNot Cookies